- Enhanced therapeutic effects: Full-spectrum CBD contains a wide range of cannabinoids, including CBD, THC, CBG, and more. These cannabinoids work together to create what is known as the “entourage effect,” which enhances the therapeutic effects of CBD. Studies have shown that full-spectrum CBD may be more effective than CBD isolate alone in treating conditions such as pain, inflammation, and anxiety.
- Reduced side effects: THC, the psychoactive compound found in marijuana, is also present in full-spectrum CBD products. However, the amount of THC in these products is typically less than 0.3%, which is not enough to cause psychoactive effects. Despite the low THC content, studies have shown that the presence of THC in full-spectrum CBD products can actually reduce potential side effects, such as nausea and vomiting.
- More natural and holistic approach: Full-spectrum Pet CBD Products contain a range of natural compounds found in the hemp plant, including terpenes and flavonoids. These compounds have their own therapeutic benefits and work together with the cannabinoids to provide a more holistic approach to wellness. Additionally, full-spectrum CBD products are less processed than CBD isolates, which can be seen as a more natural approach to wellness.
- Better absorption: The presence of terpenes and other compounds in full-spectrum CBD products can improve the absorption and bioavailability of CBD. Studies have shown that terpenes can increase the permeability of cell membranes, allowing for better absorption of cannabinoids.
- Potential for longer-lasting effects: Because full-spectrum CBD products contain a range of compounds, they may have longer-lasting effects than CBD isolates. This is because the other compounds work together with the CBD to provide a more sustained and comprehensive effect.
While full-spectrum CBD products have many potential benefits, it is important to note that they may not be suitable for everyone. Because these products contain trace amounts of THC, they may show up on a drug test. Additionally, some people may be sensitive to THC and experience unwanted side effects. As with any CBD product, it is important to talk to your healthcare provider before starting use.